REFUNDS and cancellations POLICIES
Our Cancellation Policy follows:
1. Regular Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if requested more than 60 days prior to the service, 50% refund if requested more than 30 days prior to the service, 0% refund if requested less than 30 days prior to the service. Please note that payment transaction fees (if applicable) are non-refundable. Note that the deposit isn't refundable under any circumstances (refer to policy n5 below).
2. Change of Date Policy: The deposit (50% of the total) can't be re-used to reschedule the event. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled by you, you will lose the deposit. Please note that a new date can only be arranged within a period of 6 months from the original date and it is subject to our availability.
3. If in the event of extraordinary circumstances we must cancel the function, a full refund will be applied. Exhaustive efforts will be made to avoid this.
4. The number of participants can be increased. In case you request to decrease the number of guests, the same rules apply as policy number 1 to the request of cancellation of each participant/participants.
5. Please note that the deposit isn't refundable under any circumstances.
If the total amount for the service is paid in a lump-sum, the deposit equals to 50% of the total amount owed to us for the service.
Please refer to the most recent price which is either the latest invoice or this booking form.
6.The amount paid towards staff ore entertainment is also not refundable. (it can be rescheduled according to availability)
The service fee includes time to gather all the ingredients, food, transport, cooking, serving and cleaning.It does NOT include wait staff or entertainment, cutlery, plates, napkins, basic cooking appliances from your kitchen will be used, beverages of any kind.
The table should be set up by you to your own design to begin the function. After that, meals will be served at the table.
Allergies and or dietary requirements must be included in this form in order to be considered for the booking.
We must know of these before the service to ensure safe delivering of the service.
Shall any dietary requirements or allergies be not included in this form, we do not take responsibility for the consequences.
We may not be able to cater for dietary requirements or allergies if not included in this form prior to the service.